1. Things to prepare:
– 2 pcs photos (measuring 3.5cm x 5.0 cm)
– 1 photocopy IC
– Old passport
– RM300 cash
2. Collect form from counter at ground floor of Block B at Immigration Department Malaysia (Pejabat Imigresen Malaysia)
3. Submit the form and necessary documents to officer. Form is free. Application and payment is made through machine.
4.Steps to verify your personal details via machine.
– Insert your MYKAD and old passport
– Select your language
– Select your height
– Check all the information showing on the screen.
– Put on your thumb to verify.
– Insert cash one by one (only RM50 & RM100 is acceptable)
– Collect the receipt and your Mykad.
5. Passport processing time is 2 hours. You may wait at the Special service Counter (Perkhidmatan Khas Kaunter) at ground floor for new passport collection. Old passport will be returned to you at the same time.
* Operation time of Imigration Department Johor is from Monday to Friday.
(7-30am – 1.00pm & 2.00 pm- 5.30pm)
* For new passport application, you need to buy the application form with RM1.00 at ground floor and take the Queue number after completing the forms and wait at level 1 of Block B. The proceesing time is longer than the renewal passport processing time.
* Taxi fares from City Square to Immigration Department Malaysia is RM7.00